Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Complex Partial Seizures Symptoms Has The Medication Trileptal Helped Your Complex Partial Seizures.?

Has the medication Trileptal helped your complex partial seizures.? - complex partial seizures symptoms

I took Trileptal for complex partial seizures possible. The drug does not seem to help with my symptoms, but it was effective for some.
Has anyone else had the same experience? If you have been with this disease, which will automatically take off liscence you diagnosed? You have also had trouble finding a job with this form of epilepsy? I am afraid you will not find a job after my symptoms have been diagonally or not in a position, a liscence to have a hard drive. I am very concerned, also admit that they have this disease because the consequences could have endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment