Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interior Painting Examples Where Can I Find Interior Pictures To Build My Artwork Website?

Where can I find interior pictures to build my artwork website? - interior painting examples

I have some artists will exhibit their artwork from Photoshop to a photo from the inside (like a living room of Nice) on its website. The idea is to show how the picture looks like a wall. I have no idea whether the software or not. Where do they find the pictures?
I could be an example, my question are, is unclear. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Simply find an existing picture of a room, you lik

    (istockphoto.com cheap!)

    and find another istockphoto.com ((cheap!) and add pictures of the piece in Photoshop - no need to photograph, the face and voila!


    Search for "lyradius" on zazzle.com

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete