Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Palm Beach County Social Security Office Any No-kill Cat Rescues In South Florida/Palm Beach County Area?

Any no-kill cat rescues in South Florida/Palm Beach County area? - palm beach county social security office

I live on a sailboat and docks here, where the kitten is very nice (well, I'd say about six months?) Who are extremely friendly and socially. I tried to his boat for me because I am angry because the slag, and he makes trust so blind as I am concerned, not with a throw, and as my boat is not so great it smells like urinating in less than 24 hours so that I can not keep. Does anybody know a list of cat rescues or something, where you will be able to take it? It's really a shame that litterbox because it is almost the best cat I ever knew.

1 comment:

  1. Use this link: http://www.floridapetpages.com/all-florida.asp?pickCAT=Animal% 20Rescue, 20Shelters%% 20Adoption.

    Many of these companies do not kill policies. I hope that this list to improve the situation. If you need help, ask me, I'll see what I find.

    ReplyDelete