Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Driver Licence Template Driver Licence?

Driver licence? - driver licence template

If I never had a license but have a driver's violations of the state. I get a driver's license in the state of anouther? Revocked I'll see if I try to Florida from Illinois. Maybe if I do wrong and instant-messaging application is not for my license, now acting as if nothing had happened. revocked in Florida for driving without a license, but I try to get a license in Illinois. Is it possible to work without problems, I thank you and hope you can help

1 comment:

  1. Not all states collect violations of another state, but probably not know until you try. They have a high level of violation / order / ticket in Florida? Warrants are usually a red flag with the DMV.

    I know of at least 2 people that are there, and DL revoked in one state with a neighbor in the state. I'm not saying it is legal or right. I only say it can happen. So it can slip through the net.

    ReplyDelete