Friday, November 6, 2009

Vag Hair Desingnes Question Bout Vag. Hair!?

Question bout vag. hair!? - vag hair desingnes

LOL sorta rllllly my pubic hair thick and solid, and it bothers me and is only Frickin ebrywhere! THT-1, it is normal cuz I'm Only 14 2nd, I was wondering if it was normal for THT THT, my hair is so thick when I wear underwear is so strong, sometimes before that sticks out in my underwear fabric itself or if it is just flat sorta in THT several parts. Then I asked myself whether it is a product that could buy that, as Walgreens is permanently THT .. ? Grow probly not JW. thankss.

3 comments:

  1. Nair burns badly ... I propose to maintain growth, or simply that Shavin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underwear sticking is normal. I have no idea what you can buy at Walgreen, but you can shave or use a cream that removes hair is not permanent, but remember that the hair is there for a reason, then j "I sometimes need him!

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought an electric razor women Ona I buy Conair, and I love it. is all your hair, its rechargeable battery. and sand.
    If you operate a lawn mower pin, then thingy and is by far. Bumps, no razor burn, no! i love it!

    ReplyDelete