Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fast Autofocus Point And Shoot Camera PLZ ANSWER FAST: What Would Be A Good Point And Shoot Digital Camera For Me?

PLZ ANSWER FAST: What would be a good point and shoot digital camera for me? - fast autofocus point and shoot camera

I also take video. Do I have very good auto focus and flash.
I will be used primarily for the photography club, so I want something very small and elegant, which can fit into small pockets. I'll take pictures when I am on vacation b / c I hate to take my digital SLR. Significant noise reduction is good, I want it under $ 300, if possible, keep? I shoot really fab. Please help quickly go to B & H in about 20 minutes just a few ideas b / c sales always try to PPL, to convince you of things when some suggestions plz THNX!

No comments:

Post a Comment