Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Plaster Mites Im 16 And Want A Baby Help?

Im 16 and want a baby help? - plaster mites

OK, so in the 16 and I've wanted a child a year, you think that all I want is one.it so difficult to explain the feeling of it. I could not young, but I am very pleased to not think for my age or older mites, but PLZ DONT judge me. I will pay no child from the government or something. To make matters worse, my sister became pregnant and had a beautiful lil girl is 3 weeks, which makes me so jelous. My sister has just turned 20th I looked at this beautiful girl neally every day and night caring for them when my sister can have a dream and that's what I say, I'm really just going to keep the baby.
Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and PAN, why we did not do what I can to help my mother told me that it would be a better MUFeet and then my sister makes me happy, but also provide for 4 years and my brother was born and Telapia sense has casts on both legs and hips of most of his life and he has autism care, which in itself is a big fight for him but I have almost grown
rite now in line this lil princess in my arms and my brother 4 years, even if she cares about lil help nothing compared to what my own supply child.i out and go do what I've finished school and Certificates hairdresser, make up the nail and beauty. I am young, but if I maintain and preserve this baby and not me in the night I did sleep for weeks at a time, even months. I would be a great mother

No comments:

Post a Comment