Friday, February 5, 2010

Swingset Blue Print Another Dream To Interpret?

Another dream to interpret? - swingset blue print

I am babysitting a strange child, but lost in a formal dance. I'm going to look up and see, sitting on a giant swing in a dark room. Passing under the swing and see a bad man in bed in the room. Yield under the swaying of the man, but if I am in bed, it is not there. I turned around and saw the man on the top bar of the balance to the opposite extreme, for the child. The child wears a blue sweater with the big bell was silent. The man opened his eyes badly and three drops of tears began to fall at different places in one eye. The next thing we see is in the top bar with three drops out. I walk slowly under the swing and I'm sad because I know that the child will die, but they can not save him. I get off the ground and flooded. I see that children in the reflection of the water like a spiral, like a whirlwind face.

This is a dream so creepy! Sorry for the length! Can someone interpret?

2 comments:

  1. Ask your spirit of the law after the foundation, so you can use in your everyday day.
    And you get the right answer.
    It is a secret between you and the laws of creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children and is an evil man in the person.so even take care of the innocent around them.

    ReplyDelete