Saturday, February 6, 2010

When Refinancing What Is Apr% What Is The Best Bank To Finance A Vehicle. My Current Apr Is 7.4%. Could I Get A Better Rate By Refinancing

What is the best bank to finance a vehicle. My current apr is 7.4%. Could I get a better rate by refinancing - when refinancing what is apr%

What is the best bank to finance a vehicle. My current April is 7.4%. Can I have a better financing rates? Is the decline in interest rates by the Federal Reserve carried out refinance for a car loan. If yes, please let me know. I jumped the gun in April to 7.4%, and I'm sure I could do better, but now I must find a better rate of%. Suggestions or answers?

6 comments:

  1. It would fund a used car that cost a higher interest rate, a new vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capital One Auto Finance is large. Simple, easy, they send you a pre-approved check by a certain amount, so if you go with the dealer to get a better deal, with a check in hand. Only used. We have a total of 3,000 units of a used car because we had to check in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out credit unions in your area. I found they have good prices. In addition, some manufacturers offer%) if you have great merit. Unfortunetly they never
    LOL

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. the use of a credit union

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like some co-operative bank in your vicinity. We found that in April, most credit cards and not for something special to join us, just go to my daughter 2 years ago in his first wonderful "new credit" location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would believe that Wachovia had a hit like most banks for mortgages. They have been shopping lately take people about the possibilities of banking products to individuals and car financing. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete